Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Tag cloud

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Following posts

I am casting a poll (look at the right on this page) where you get to choose what is the next Post about...what I mean is when the winning poll is chosen by you, I am going to take a few days in researching about the topic in all medias and write a blog entry about what I researched..so you guys get the info you voted for. Remember this is only for the winning post of the poll. Well its up to you guys to choose! you only have 6 days to vote then the winner will be chose by the number of votes, In other words the majority rules theory.

If you can't find the poll to the right of this post please just leave a comment on this post and I will count it when the time comes, or if you have any questions just leave a comment here and I will comment as me to answer them.
Thanks for reading and remember Your Vote Counts!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

InfoLinks

Entradas populares

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP